Monday, July 27, 2015

Absinthe for Two Original Painting by Ginette Callaway


Absinthe For Two Unique Still Life Original Painting. In the upper right corner you can see part of a painting by Picasso called The Absinthe Drinker, which he painted in 1902. I like to place famous paintings or parts of them within my own paintings. It's such a great value, and will be a conversation piece for sure, don't let this one get away. I use quality materials to create all my art. I can promise you when you hold this in your hands, it's better than in the screen. 18 x 24 inch ORIGINAL Painting painted with watercolor, ink and pastel painted on watercolor paper. Ships withing the US as USPS Priority Express (International Please inquire) CONTACT

1 comment:

  1. Trinity Studio is also an online art gallery, that present various types of painting for you, to find beautiful handmade paintings directly contact us - Buy Original Paintings Online

    ReplyDelete

Ginette Fine Art is on Rumble

My video content is on RUMBLE in the future. Go there subscribe and give me some rumbles! https://rumble.com/c/c-1166073