Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Flowers by the Pond - Original Watercolor and Ink by Ginette Callaway | Impressionist Paintings Oil and Watercolors by Ginette Callaway

Hello my name is Ginette. This is my latest watercolor and ink painting. Just finished it May 12th, 2015 It is a 20 inch by 16 inch rendition of an array of flowers gathering around a garden pond. If you would like to see how I paint my watercolor and ink watch the videos on my webs ite. Just click on the image and it will take you to this image for further information more pictures and videos.



Flowers by the Pond - Original Watercolor and Ink by Ginette Callaway | Impressionist Paintings Oil and Watercolors by Ginette Callaway






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginette Fine Art is on Rumble

My video content is on RUMBLE in the future. Go there subscribe and give me some rumbles! https://rumble.com/c/c-1166073